[download]Manic Mondays is going green... meaning we're RECYCLING! YAAAAY! So what does that mean for the show, you ask? Well that means you get all brand spanking new renditions of stuff that existed before, i.e. RECYCLED. All this plus "Bad Advice with Devo Spice" and "News of the Stupid". You're welcome, Earth.
1. “All About that Space” by Library Bards
2. Bad Advice with Devo Spice!: Tax Returns!
3. “Deadpool Musical” by Deadpool Said
5. “Heh. That’s Actually Hilarious. (Live at FuMPfest 2016)” by 2D6
The Library Bards are at LibraryBards.com
That Deadpool thing is at facebook.com/deadpoolmusical/
And 2D6 is at 2D6music.com
Become backers on Patreon and receive exclusive ear candy, including the Seamonkey Comedy Musician Interview Series!! Chapter 1: Dino-Mike and Chapter 2: Robert Lund coming SOON!
[download]This week's episode puts on the pinch with everything from getting busted by your appliance, to St. Patrick's Day, to even the good kind of crotch headlock! Plus News of the Stupid featuring a story from Seamonkey's hometown. Go figure.
1. “Microwaves (Are Watching You)” by Randy Rainbow
2. “The Sunday After The Saturday Immediately Following The Actual Calendar Date of Saint Patrick's Day (Drunken Singalong Version)”
3. News of the STUPID!
4. “Sit on my Face” by Matt Griffo
Randy Rainbow is at RandyRainbow.com
Mikey Mason is at MikeyMason.com
and Matt Griffo is at MattGriffo.com
COMING SOON EXCLUSIVELY TO PATREON BACKERS: Seamonkey's Comedy Musician Interview Series: Chapter 1 - Dino-Mike! Sign up with Patreon and back the show to hear exclusive content!
[download]New comedy music is proliferating forth like it's Spring or something. Well TOO BAD, you have to wait another week before it's Spring... buuuuuut we need to put a show out so we ain't waitin' to SPRING these new diddies on you! See what we did there? This comedy is FRESH!
1. “Electric Shock” by TV’s Kyle
2. “Hulk!” by Insane Ian
3. NEWS OF THE STUPID!
4. “Dwayne” by The Arrogant Worms
TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
Insane Ian is at InsaneIan.bandcamp.com
And The Arrogant Worms are at ArrogantWorms.com
Shout-out to this week’s new backers on Patreon! Jered Perez!
[download]The week's episode deals with REALITY! You thought this podcast was an escape, then we go using the "R-word"! We got birthdays, stupid people, Millennials... DEAL WITH IT*!!!
*(with help from the show reminding you about reality... a true conundrum!)
1. "It's The Real World (After All)" by Duck Logic
2. "Birthday Dethday" by Dethklok
3. Noose of the Stupid
4. "You've Gotta Love Millennials" by Micah Tyler
Duck Logic is at ducklogiccomedy.com
Dethklock is a fictional band from the animated TV show Metalocalypse, and can be found at MySpace.com/dethklock,
and Micah Tyler is at MicahTyler.com
[download]This week's show falls on President's Day, which this year means we promise tremendous songs, the best comedy songs with the most laughs, so many laughs, laughs never before elicited by anyone, anywhere, you've never heard so many laughs... then we under-deliver! Presidential!
1. “I’m Friends with Kanye” by Scary Pete
2. “The Piranha Plant” by String Player Gamer
3. News of the Stupid!
4. “Larry McBrim” by Power Salad
Scary Pete is at ScaryPete.com
String Player Gamer is at stringplayergamer.bandcamp.com
And Power Salad is at PowerSalad.com
[download]This week we pay homage to what could've been, dole out some important Valentine's Day tips, quiz brewery personnel on their favorite comedy songs in a Patreon backer preview, and spin a little cover tune in prep for Marscon. Ah, love is in the air!
1. “That Day in Bowling Green” by Nick and Gabe
2. “Fuck First” by Sticky Biscuits
3. News of the Stupid
4. Patreon Backer preview: Seamonkey on the Street
5. “Istanbul Not Constantinople” by Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters
Nick and Gabe are at NickAndGabe.bandcamp.com
Sticky Biscuits are at Sticky Biscuits.com
And Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters are at Beth Kinderman.bandcamp.com
[download]Wow, what a football game! What may be even more exciting than the BIG GAME is that this very podcast pretty much predicted the outcome! Yep! Devo Spice, trying to get all thematic, wanted to play funny songs representative of this year's final teams and came up with a song about Tom Brady but fell short when it came to the Dirty Birds... you know, PRECISELY LIKE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME! I think somebody just fired their bookie.
1. “Brady’s Back” by JT Machinima
2. “Winter Woman” by TV’s Kyle featuring Linzilla
3. Noos ov thu Stoopids
4. “Thorazine Shuffle” by Modern Entertainment
5. BONUS SONG INSPIRED BY STOOPID NOOS: “Yelp This!” by Team Internet
JT Machinima is at youtube.com/user/skullkruncher13
TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
I wasn’t able to find any information on Modern Entertainment so if anyone knows anything about that band please pass it on,
and Team Internet is on YouTube, just search Team Internet! It works! SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PATREON BACKERS!! We are cookin' up sweet audio extras for youze!
[download]This week, Devo Spice deals with a different kind of 500, that being SERVER ERRORS! We blow off a little steam, pay it back a little to last Friday's FuMP and pump up Marscon 2017... all in one neat lil' show that shouldn't crash your browser!
1. “Frustration” by Feng Shui Ninjas
2. “A Rowling in Time” by Nuclear Bubble Wrap
3. News of the not so intelligent
4. “Ice King Baby (live at Marscon 2016)” by the great Luke Ski
Feng Shui Ninjas are at FengShuiNinjas.com
Nuclear Bubble Wrap is at NuclearBubbleWrap.com
And the great Luke Ski is at thegreatLukeSki.com