[download]This week we've launched a Patreon campaign to offer YOU, the dedicated (and paying!) listener some extra stuffs in addition to the quality weekly show that we produce each week for FREE! So if free just ain't cuttin' for you anymore, and you'd like extra things such as stickers, outtakes, or the opportunity to sponsor an episode, go to patreon.com/manicmondays and take a look!
1. “Bad Hombres, Nasty Women” by Songify featuring “Weird Al” Yankovic
2. “Suck It, Trebek” by TEAMHEADKICK featuring MegaRan and MC Lars
3. News O' The Stupid!
4. “P.T.L.” by Mucky Pup
Songify featuring Weird Al Yankovic and can be found at Youtube.com/schmoyoho
TeamHeadKick is at Youtube.com/teamheadkick
And Mucky Pup is at MuckyPup.com
Patreon supporter shout outs this week go to: Michael Charboneau, Wild Card, Whitney Falba, Luke Ski, Jason Schneiderman, and Anita Meinken! Thanks!
[download]Clowns! They come in many different forms... spooky clowns, goofy-talking clowns, even the clowns in our world governments! This week, Devo Spice explores some of the clownin' around that's been goin' down!
1. “Killer Klowns from Outter Space” by The Dickies
2. “Dylan’s Just Screwin’ With You” by Drew Jacobs
3. News of the STUPID!
4. “Putin” by Randy Newman
The Dickies are at TheDickes.com
Drew Jacobs is at DrewJacobs.com
And Randy Newman is at RandyNewman.com
[download]A look at the song choices for this week's episode tells us one thing: must be a political voting cycle!
1. “Snake Oil Man” by Zoltan and the Fortune Tellers
2. “I’d Buy That for a Dollar (Four Quarters Ultimix) by Scooter Picnic & the great Luke Ski featuring Lyndsay Smith
3. NEWS OF THE STUPID!
4. “Shitstorm” by Sean Cullen
Zoltan and the Fortune Tellers are at zoltanszkly.wix.com/zoltanorkestar
Scooter Picnic is at ScooterPicnic.bandcamp.com, Luke Ski is at thegreatLukeSki.com, and Lindsay Smith Carrozza is at ComicSmith.tumblr.com And Sean Cullen is at SeanCullen.com
[download]This week's episode is toon'rific, with a new Weird Al cartoon theme song, Smashy Claw and Scooter Picnic! Throw in some Bad Advice and News of the Stupid and this episode really gets you animated!
1. “Milo Murphy’s Law Theme Song” by Weird Al Yankovic
2. Noos Ov Thu Stoopid
3. “Pirate” by Smashy Claw
4. Bad Advice with Devo Spice (ding!)
5. “I Live in the Future from You” by Scooter Picnic
Weird Al Yankovic is at WeirdAl.com
Smashy Claw is at SmashyClaw.com and their IndieGoGo campaign can be found at tinyurl.com/smashygogo
And Scooter Picnic is at ScooterPicnic.bandcamp.com
[download]Hey! New game! Can you guess the con from the boob? We couldn't either... at least in reference to this year's choices for President! Nyuk nyuk! This week we have con men and con-ventions, then boobs abound with News of the Stupid and a song about having 2 big boobs... and that time we didn't mean Clinton and Trump!
1. “Take Back America” by Tony Goldmark
2. “Super Duper Con” by MEGATHRUSTER
3. News O' The Stupes
4. “Heavy Boobs” by Rachel Bloom
Tony Goldmark is at Twitter.com/tonygoldmark
Megathruster is at Megathruster.com
And Rachel Bloom is at RachelDoesStuff.com
[download]Hey! Star Trek is FIFTY!! (50!!!!) Feel OLD yet? No? Well then let's ALSO go back to the 1980s (which was almost FORTY years ago!) and then celebrate the life of another fallen homie, Gene Wilder. RIP, Mr. Wonka, and pass the chocolate laxatives.
1. “Star Trekkin’” by The Firm
2. “Mmm mmm 80s (Three Kids)” by Bonecage
3. News of the Stupid
4. “Puttin’ On the Ritz” by Gene Wilder
The Firm’s music can be found on Pandora and Spotify
Bonecage is at TheBonecage.com
And Gene Wilder is now in a better place, away from all the ravages of 2016
[download]FuMPfest is over, so we can quit harping on it... except that we can't. We miss it. Good thing we can relive a highlight through the miracle of RECORDING TECHNOLOGY!!! And holy schmolians, this episode also has facial-hair-rock, an ode to a new video game, News of the Stupid, AND Bad Advice With Devo Spice! It's gonna be OK after all!!
1. “The Here and Now (Live at FuMPFest 2016)” by the great Luke Ski
2. BAWDS! (Bad Advice With Devo Spice. Yeah, yeah, we're workin' on it)
3. “Obey the Beard” by Psychostick
4. NEWS OF THE SPITUD!!
5. “What’s That?!?” by The Axe Man
- The great Luke Ski is at thegreatLukeSki.com
- Psychostick is at Psychostick.com
- The Axe Man is at twitter.com/TheAx3Man
[download]Our final FuMPfest spotlight for the year goes to Zack Shornick and the Pathetic Men! And the rest of the show goes to hell with the likes of Trump and the absence of beer!
1. “King Trump” by Bob Rivers
2. FuMPfest Spotlight: Zack Shornick and the Pathetic Men! “Mother Me (Live)” by Zack Shornick and the Pathetic Men
3. Le News of Le Stupid
4. “In Heaven There Is No Beer” by Clean Living
Bob Rivers is at BobRivers.com
Zack Shornick and the Pathetic Men is at zackispathetic.com
And that Clean Living song is from the early 70s so no web site for them, but you can still find that one on various compilations if you look around.