[download]New comedy music is proliferating forth like it's Spring or something. Well TOO BAD, you have to wait another week before it's Spring... buuuuuut we need to put a show out so we ain't waitin' to SPRING these new diddies on you! See what we did there? This comedy is FRESH!
1. “Electric Shock” by TV’s Kyle
2. “Hulk!” by Insane Ian
3. NEWS OF THE STUPID!
4. “Dwayne” by The Arrogant Worms
TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
Insane Ian is at InsaneIan.bandcamp.com
And The Arrogant Worms are at ArrogantWorms.com
Shout-out to this week’s new backers on Patreon! Jered Perez!
[download]The week's episode deals with REALITY! You thought this podcast was an escape, then we go using the "R-word"! We got birthdays, stupid people, Millennials... DEAL WITH IT*!!!
*(with help from the show reminding you about reality... a true conundrum!)
1. "It's The Real World (After All)" by Duck Logic
2. "Birthday Dethday" by Dethklok
3. Noose of the Stupid
4. "You've Gotta Love Millennials" by Micah Tyler
Duck Logic is at ducklogiccomedy.com
Dethklock is a fictional band from the animated TV show Metalocalypse, and can be found at MySpace.com/dethklock,
and Micah Tyler is at MicahTyler.com
[download]This week's show falls on President's Day, which this year means we promise tremendous songs, the best comedy songs with the most laughs, so many laughs, laughs never before elicited by anyone, anywhere, you've never heard so many laughs... then we under-deliver! Presidential!
1. “I’m Friends with Kanye” by Scary Pete
2. “The Piranha Plant” by String Player Gamer
3. News of the Stupid!
4. “Larry McBrim” by Power Salad
Scary Pete is at ScaryPete.com
String Player Gamer is at stringplayergamer.bandcamp.com
And Power Salad is at PowerSalad.com
[download]This week we pay homage to what could've been, dole out some important Valentine's Day tips, quiz brewery personnel on their favorite comedy songs in a Patreon backer preview, and spin a little cover tune in prep for Marscon. Ah, love is in the air!
1. “That Day in Bowling Green” by Nick and Gabe
2. “Fuck First” by Sticky Biscuits
3. News of the Stupid
4. Patreon Backer preview: Seamonkey on the Street
5. “Istanbul Not Constantinople” by Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters
Nick and Gabe are at NickAndGabe.bandcamp.com
Sticky Biscuits are at Sticky Biscuits.com
And Beth Kinderman and the Player Characters are at Beth Kinderman.bandcamp.com
[download]Wow, what a football game! What may be even more exciting than the BIG GAME is that this very podcast pretty much predicted the outcome! Yep! Devo Spice, trying to get all thematic, wanted to play funny songs representative of this year's final teams and came up with a song about Tom Brady but fell short when it came to the Dirty Birds... you know, PRECISELY LIKE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME! I think somebody just fired their bookie.
1. “Brady’s Back” by JT Machinima
2. “Winter Woman” by TV’s Kyle featuring Linzilla
3. Noos ov thu Stoopids
4. “Thorazine Shuffle” by Modern Entertainment
5. BONUS SONG INSPIRED BY STOOPID NOOS: “Yelp This!” by Team Internet
JT Machinima is at youtube.com/user/skullkruncher13
TV’s Kyle is at TVsKyle.bandcamp.com
I wasn’t able to find any information on Modern Entertainment so if anyone knows anything about that band please pass it on,
and Team Internet is on YouTube, just search Team Internet! It works! SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PATREON BACKERS!! We are cookin' up sweet audio extras for youze!
[download]This week, Devo Spice deals with a different kind of 500, that being SERVER ERRORS! We blow off a little steam, pay it back a little to last Friday's FuMP and pump up Marscon 2017... all in one neat lil' show that shouldn't crash your browser!
1. “Frustration” by Feng Shui Ninjas
2. “A Rowling in Time” by Nuclear Bubble Wrap
3. News of the not so intelligent
4. “Ice King Baby (live at Marscon 2016)” by the great Luke Ski
Feng Shui Ninjas are at FengShuiNinjas.com
Nuclear Bubble Wrap is at NuclearBubbleWrap.com
And the great Luke Ski is at thegreatLukeSki.com
[download]This week's episode is pared down considerably in comparison to last week's epic #500... from almost an hour to 12-1/2 minutes (and that includes a 90 second Marscon promo)! Your ears are welcome.
1. “I Wanna Eat a Big Piece of Cheese” by Steve Goodie
2. "Grandpa Farted and the Dog Died" by Da Yoopers
3. News Of The Stupid!
4. "We Suck" by Electric Puke
Steve Goodie is at SteveGoodie.com
Da Yoopers are at DaYoopers.com
And Electric Puke is at ElectricPuke.bandcamp.com
[download]That's right bitches, we just hung half a thou on yo' asses! This is EPISODE 500, a show so epic that the only way to describe it is with the Roman numeral for 500! "D"! Soooo, this is Episode D! Um... ok, so we thought it'd be a little MORE "epic" than that... but it's too late to come up with anything else, so INSTEAD we'll just JAM-FRICKIN'-PACK this episode with music, loads of greetings from comedy music greats (and a few people on the street), as well as an interview with Seamonkey, who ends up turning the tables on Devo and interviewing HIM and playing his new favorite "NSFW" song from The Book of Mormon! Sit back and relax, because "D" is for quadruple your normal show! (Yeah, we didn't think that slogan thru, either)
1. "It's Not Out Yet" by Megathruster
2. Interview with Seamonkey!
3. "Anorexiac (Live at FuMPFest 2016)" by Seamonkey featuring Devo Spice
4. News of the Stupid!
5. "Dryuary" by Killy Dwyer
6. Interview flip around, Seamonkey interviews Devo about Manic Mondays
7. "Hasa Diga Eebowai" by Book of Mormon
Megathruster is at Megathruster.com
Seamonkey is at seamonkey.bandcamp.com, and also check out TheBoobles.org
Killy Dwyer is at kellybdwyer.com
and The Book of Mormon is at bookofmormonbroadway.com
[download]For many of us it's the first actual full work-week in a couple of weeks, which will mean even MORE willpower has to be generated than usual to pull us out of the sack on Monday morning! Don't worry, aural chef Devo Spice is here to grease up your earholes with some inspiration to do your best, celebrate 10 years of The FuMP, and a little pre-inaug taking out the Trump!
1. “I Didn’t Fuck it Up” by Katie Goodman
2. “We Want the FuMP” by The FuMP
3. Nuz ov the Stuped
4. “It's My Patriotic Duty (To Make As Much Fun Of Trump As I Can)” by Lauren Mayer
Katie Goodman is at KatieGoodman.com,
The FuMP is at TheFuMP.com,
and Lauren Mayer is at LaurenMayer.com
Shout-out to this week’s new backer on Patreon: