[download]This week's episode is pared down considerably in comparison to last week's epic #500... from almost an hour to 12-1/2 minutes (and that includes a 90 second Marscon promo)! Your ears are welcome.
1. “I Wanna Eat a Big Piece of Cheese” by Steve Goodie
2. "Grandpa Farted and the Dog Died" by Da Yoopers
3. News Of The Stupid!
4. "We Suck" by Electric Puke
Steve Goodie is at SteveGoodie.com
Da Yoopers are at DaYoopers.com
And Electric Puke is at ElectricPuke.bandcamp.com
[download]That's right bitches, we just hung half a thou on yo' asses! This is EPISODE 500, a show so epic that the only way to describe it is with the Roman numeral for 500! "D"! Soooo, this is Episode D! Um... ok, so we thought it'd be a little MORE "epic" than that... but it's too late to come up with anything else, so INSTEAD we'll just JAM-FRICKIN'-PACK this episode with music, loads of greetings from comedy music greats (and a few people on the street), as well as an interview with Seamonkey, who ends up turning the tables on Devo and interviewing HIM and playing his new favorite "NSFW" song from The Book of Mormon! Sit back and relax, because "D" is for quadruple your normal show! (Yeah, we didn't think that slogan thru, either)
1. "It's Not Out Yet" by Megathruster
2. Interview with Seamonkey!
3. "Anorexiac (Live at FuMPFest 2016)" by Seamonkey featuring Devo Spice
4. News of the Stupid!
5. "Dryuary" by Killy Dwyer
6. Interview flip around, Seamonkey interviews Devo about Manic Mondays
7. "Hasa Diga Eebowai" by Book of Mormon
Megathruster is at Megathruster.com
Seamonkey is at seamonkey.bandcamp.com, and also check out TheBoobles.org
Killy Dwyer is at kellybdwyer.com
and The Book of Mormon is at bookofmormonbroadway.com
[download]For many of us it's the first actual full work-week in a couple of weeks, which will mean even MORE willpower has to be generated than usual to pull us out of the sack on Monday morning! Don't worry, aural chef Devo Spice is here to grease up your earholes with some inspiration to do your best, celebrate 10 years of The FuMP, and a little pre-inaug taking out the Trump!
1. “I Didn’t Fuck it Up” by Katie Goodman
2. “We Want the FuMP” by The FuMP
3. Nuz ov the Stuped
4. “It's My Patriotic Duty (To Make As Much Fun Of Trump As I Can)” by Lauren Mayer
Katie Goodman is at KatieGoodman.com,
The FuMP is at TheFuMP.com,
and Lauren Mayer is at LaurenMayer.com
Shout-out to this week’s new backer on Patreon:
[download]Ok, so we all agree that 2016 sucked and we're glad to get that one shown the #$*&@ door, but there be new and zany things on the horizon for this year... starting, oh, right around Friday, January 20th!! We'll get back to that later, but for now, enjoy your first MM of 2017!
1. “Leia (and Other Assorted Star Wars Parodies)” by Power Salad
2. “SEAGULLS! (Stop it Now)” by Bad Lip Reading
3. NEWS OF THE STUPID!
4. “We’re Gonna Sleep (All Night Long)” by The Arrogant Worms
Power Salad is at PowerSalad.com
Bad Lip Reading is youtube.com/badlipreading
And The Arrogant Worms are at ArrogantWorms.com
Shout-outs to this week’s new backer on Patreon, Isaac Comer-Wyrd!
[download]This year has finally, mercifully, come to an end. So what are we doing around here? Well, looking back, as usual! Because we want to relive all the pain and anguish that this bastardization of a year caused. Not really, but we had to do it, and sometimes it's best to just get it over with. You know, the "ripping off the band-aid quick" approach.
1. “Donald Trump’s Wall” by Holy Bongwater
2. News of the Stupid
3. “Pokémon Mon” by Robert Lund
4. News of the Stupid Year-End Countdown
5. “Dead Dead Dead” by South Park
Holy Bongwater is at HolyBongwater.bandcamp.com
Robert Lund is at RobertLund.com
And South Park is at SouthParkStudios.com
[download]Welp, this is it! The FINAL MANIC MONDAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! But don't worry, after that there's New Year's and Inauguration Day... so much to look forward to! Until then, here's some more holiday cheer, wrapped up in a nice 128kpbs bow!
1. “Too Much Christmas” by Matt Griffo
2. “The Christmas Can-Can” by Straight No Chaser
3. News O' The Stupid!
4. “Happy Christmas (War is Over) (Finland’s Got Talent Hand Fart Version)” by Antton Puonti
Matt Griffo is at MattGriffo.com
Straight No Chaser is at SNCMusic.com
And Antton Puonti can be found on YouTube
[download]Ah, that spirit that keeps on spirit'ing! Mark your calendars, cuz this is week 2 of December we're in and your window for cheer is rapidly closing! Devo keeps the holidays rolling with more nog, less egg. No, we have zero idea what that's supposed to mean!
1. “I Want A Blow Up Doll For Christmas” by Arnie Aardvark
2. News of the Stupid!
3. “The Smell of Christmas” by John Saylor
4. “The Season” by Mikey Mason
Arnie Aardvark, aka Eric Brown can be found at http://www.nworbcire.com
John Saylor can be found at www.cdbaby.com/JohnSaylor,
And Mikey Mason is at MikeyMason.com
[download]It's that time of the year, kiddies! Time to break out anything to do with jolly old elves, snow, reindeer and commercialism! It's also the time for new comedy music about all those things... and Star Wars... don't forget new Star Wars!
1. “Andy the Amazon Android” by Rob Paravonian
2. “N.O.E.L.” by Psychostick
3. NEWZ OV THU STOOPED
4. “Baby It’s Cold Outside (Hoth Version)” by Kirby Krackle featuring The Doubleclicks
Rob Paravonian is at RobPRocks.com
Psychostick is at Psychostick.com
Kirby Krackle is at KirbyKrackleMusic.com, and The Doubleclicks are at TheDoubleclicks.com
[download]Well that was a nice Thanksgiving break, so before we go all Chrismakwanzakah (crap, forgot Boxing Day... sorry, Canada!) on your collective asses, Devo Spice just plays some random feel goods and even takes a request! And all this has ZERO to do with Cyber Monday! YAY!
1. “Addicted to the Disco” by Sean Cullen
2. “Straight Up Otter Time” by The Gothsicles
3. News of the Stupid!
4. “Carbonated Hamsters” by Worm Quartet
Sean Cullen is at SeanCullen.com
The Gothsicles are at TheGothsicles.com
And Worm Quartet is at Worm Quartet.com
[download]Is it odd on Thanksgiving week that Devo Spice, even with that culinary name of his, didn't consciously acknowledge this week's episode consists of all food-linked songs? No. No it's not odd. It's DELICIOUS!
1. “9 Dollar Cupcake” by Rob Paravonian
2. “Soy Un Butterball” by Perch Theatre
3. News Of The Nom-Nom
4. “Pumpkin Spicemas” by Mikey Mason
Rob Paravonian is at RobPRocks.com
I think Perch Theater is at facebook.com/perchtheater. There is A Perch Theater there but I’m not sure it’s the same one.
and Mikey Mason is at MikeyMason.com
Please help support the show at https://www.patreon.com/manicmondays ! We said pleeeeease!